Friday, February 01, 2008
If you’ve obsessive compulsive press 1 repeatedly
If you’re co-dependent please ask someone to press 2
If you’ve multiple personalities please press 3, 4, 5 and 6
If you’ve paranoid delusion, we know who you r, and what you want, just stay online and we’ll trace the call
If you’ve schizophrenia listen carefully, a little voice will tell you which number to press
If you’ve manic depression it doesn’t matter which number u press no one will answer
HAA, hmm but I kinda have dementia so I can't remember if i posted this before already.
Anyway I'm in a dilenma! It's about the 90 bucks Adidas voucher! Should I buy a jacket which I LOOOOOVEE but have to pay an extra 92 bucks. Or should I buy an oversized one (only left with XL) and pay an extra 30+ bucks. Or should I buy a common Adidas jacket and pay 40+ bucks? Yikes! I'm poor ):
Oo, and my lappie is back and looks brand new (: I shall take good care of him (yep, he's a guy) from today onwards like don't overcharge his batt, treat him with tender loving care! Randomly, the IBM guy really went to watch Funka and even offered to send me our pictures! He's like sooo nice yet I still don't know his name! It's amazing how people make friends yea? And he's really a nice person to talk crap to! HAA!
Today was a bad school day cause' I talked throughout the whole biophysical lecture (all thanks to minah papaya)! We're crazy cause' we were talking about career options after she visited Dr Nair! Still, I LOVE SOCIAL WORK (: Haa!! Then during counselling I couldn't concentrate at all cause of my infected sore eye! It was soooo bad I had to remove my contacts and buy eye drops during break. It's still hurting badly now ): Boohoo, mata kecil dan merah!
So funny now I'm exchanging information with porn with Willie bin (Tong Willie ma HAAAA) on msn! K, internal joke so yep!
We're going Hong Kong in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love traveling! But my parents went crazy when I told them I'm going alone with sweets so guess I'll have to lie to them again cause' nobody would want to go overseas the week before school starts right? ):
Happy so many (ok, 30 la) months! (: